Sunday, August 19, 2007

Night Splash


Okay... here's the story... my wife decided to have a party last night. As it was dying down, my next-door neighbor and I we're just kicking back and talking about photography. He knows very little about cameras, so all too often, he'll point out a picture to me and ask me how it was accomplished. While looking at the fountain in the middle of our pool, he wanted to know if I could stop the water in a picture. I said, "It's easy. Just use a flash." He found that hard to believe, so I had to trot out the camera and prove it.

I got a couple of images up high with the drops suspended in air, but they weren't as interesting as the riot down at the surface.

.:

No comments:



Unless otherwise noted, images posted here are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.